Saturday, January 2, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: The Witch King's Sword


Read The Witch King's Sword and more original fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at pauljuser.blogspot.com

Happy teens, new century! Folks, there were a couple times I didn't think we'd get through this one, but it looks like most everyone is still here here to give high fives for survival. Keep in mind those who aren't but should be. I'm adopting a resolution to make every day a week day. This will be helpful, as my seasonal break from the Day Job is already made me lose track of days.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, I hope you enjoyed the taste of warm weather before we were plunged back into the ice box. I've kept busy getting ready for my show January 22nd at RiverRead Books. RiverRead carries "NUGE FOR PREZ" and Dollars Per Hour, so you could be the cool guy or gal that already has your copy when you come to the show. If you can't make that show, I'll have a few more dates to announce in the coming weeks. This past week, I recorded two tracks with Brianna from If Man is 5. They are the band you should be seeing if you're looking for something to do in Binghamton.

When I said I was taking a week off from Laugh at Yourself First, I technically lied. This week is all material previously published. However, "The Witch King's Sword" was among the first stories I posted on this blog, and I'm sure many of you missed the early installments. Rather than making you sift through and find them, I'm posting the first six episodes, and the all new Episode 7 on January 7th. Regular posting resumes January 15th. In the mean time, I've started a whole new fiction blog at regularcrazy.blogspot.com. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment