Thursday, January 21, 2010

Print is Better: VOTE NUGE


If you're here with me in Binghamton, I hope you'll be able to join me for the debut performance of my one-man show, VOTE NUGE, tomorrow night at RiverRead Books. I'll also be reading other selections from my short story collection, NUGE FOR PREZ and Other Fiction.

Apparently, Ted Nugent said some things that upset some people. I didn't hear these things, but I trust the sources, so I'll take your word for it. You have no need to worry, as I assure you I am not Ted Nugent. Nor have I ever been Ted Nugent, and I don't expect to ever be Ted Nugent, though if you come to my show, there will be a short period where I claim to be Ted Nugent. Don't be fooled. I'm not. If you remain unconvinced that myself and Ted Nugent are separate people, ask my guest announcer, Ian Daddybones of the Original Geeks Podcast. He'll be telling you who I am and keeping you entertained during costume changes. That's right, I said costume changes.

All I ask is for the opportunity to offend you myself. If you come to my show, I'm sure I'll say something you'll be upset by something I say. If not, I promise you'll find something to tick you off in the pages of NUGE FOR PREZ. The show starts at 7pm. If this doesn't work for you, we can try again January 31st at the Mad Monk's. I'll be joining comedians Aaron Gold and Derek Thoby. The week of February 22nd, I'll be the 'opening act' for the films playing at the ART Mission Theater. For information on these show and more, you can become a fan of VOTE NUGE at the link below. Thanks for Reading.

-Paul
VOTE NUGE

No comments:

Post a Comment