Sunday, June 28, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Arrest


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for "The Arrest," and more short stories, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Dr. Filth comes back this week for "The Arrest," where he tries to prove himself not a threat to public safety. Even bigger, "Nuge for Prez" is almost complete. June 30th my new book of short stories will be arriving at Lulu.com. Read the entire "Ted Nugent for President" series, "Jack the Ripper Doesn't Exist," and many more short stories and scripts from my past.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, I wasn't this week. The day job took me into the wilds of the Adirondacks to battle moose, bear, and Snow Sasquatch. If you were here, feel free to send your stories to TbStarlight@gmail.com and I'll post them on Print is Better. If you're not with me in Binghamton, you can make up a story. Say the sky was cloudy and the mayor was drunk, and everyone will believe it's authentic. Winners receive a free .pdf of "Nuge for Prez." Read it first before you buy a print copy. I want you to be sure this is a book that should sit on your shelves for generations to come.

Anyone here me reading "Khan el-Khalili" and discussing the writing process on WHRWfm today? If you missed out, I'll be posting the interview once I get a copy of the file. Draconian Switch magazine is also publishing a short story of mine, "A Parable" as a bonus book accompanying their next issue. Just a note, for customer ease, I've changed the address to my storefront to lulu.com/tbstarlight. My ladyfriend and I were the only people in the theater representing the Optimus Prime T-shirts this weekend, and the second half of the movie made me feel 8 again. I have my fingers crossed the OGPC will have me back soon to dissect it. Until then, thanks for reading.

VOTE NUGE!
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment