Friday, June 19, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Witch King's Sword


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for “The Witch King’s Sword, Episode 3,” and more short stories, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

“The Witch King’s Sword” is a departure from what I’ve been writing this last decade or so, but in my high school days it was all I could get out of my pen. Created some time around then, the Glithvals were all but rip-offs of Terry Brooks’s Shadowen that raided and ravaged through my D&D adventures. Time re-sculpted these warriors into something more original. Episode 4 will be posted July 17th. Next week I give you a short story called, “The Arrest.”

If you’re here with me in Binghamton, you’re hoping these clouds will break soon. Maybe then we can see that yellow thing that people claim hangs in the sky. Supposedly it’s pretty cool. The goslings at Otsiningo Park are huge, and not the least bit afraid to climb in your lap to steal slices of bread. My good friend and funnyman, Aaron Gold recorded an interview on Episode 47 of the OGPC that I’m looking forward to hearing. You can see Aaron as Dr. Frankenfurter in the Rocky Horror Circus Show June 27th at the Cinema Saver in Endicott. “Nuge for Prez” arrives June 30th. Until then, you can download Dollars Per Hour for free. Help me out and buy a print copy. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment