Friday, July 3, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Secret of Her Success


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for"The Secret of Her Success" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser
pauljuser.blogspot.com

I hope you're enjoying "Nuge for Prez." Slowly, you will be indoctrinated into my oppressive totalitarian agenda. I've been so consumed with it that I woke up this morning and said, "Oh no! It's Friday!" I've spent the entire week thinking it's Tuesday. This was good news on Monday when I found out I was ahead of schedule, convenient on Tuesday, but the rest of the week has been disaster.

Initially, I'd planned to post "The Secret of Her Success" this week in support of Nuge, but scrapped the double-release idea to keep content in the book you can't get elsewhere. I wrote this story for a good friend during a tough time, and had all but forgotten about it when I was selecting stories for the book. What this means for you is that Sophia Artichoke receives a nice cover design here that is not in the book. My apologies. Next week is more "Regular Crazy."

If you're here with me in Binghamton, tonight is First Friday! Trust me, the event is much less of an eyesore than the website. To celebrate the impending July 4th under a new President, I will be throwing M80's at any painting that should hang in a dentist's office. This should keep everyone festive and creative in our reborn nation. Look for new material on Print is Better in the coming week. Until then, thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment