Saturday, July 11, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: Regular Crazy



Visit Laugh at Yourself First for “Regular Crazy,” and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
Pauljuser.blogspot.com

Thank you to everyone who purchased a copy of Nuge for Prez. Now that it’s finished, I promise to get back on track with Print is Better I have a stack of "Dear Sirs!" on my desk giving me the stink-eye. This week, I’m making a change to Regular Crazy. With the story becoming more clear, you don't want to wait a month for the next installment, and neither do I. I loved the idea of a Twitter novel, and Regular Crazy was already in a perfect format. You can now follow Regular Crazy on Twitter for regular additions that will be collected at Laugh at Yourself First once a month, to be sure you don’t miss anything.

If you’re here with me in Binghamton, I’ve got a show that needs your voice. Theatricks by Starlight’s Playwright Unit has found a new home in the Art Mission Theater, and to celebrate, we’re inviting you to help us with a new play. July 28th at 7:30pm, we're reading “Mother of Blue Stars,” by Jim Gonda. Following the story of Banas family, as their youngest son, Raymond, announces he is leaving school to join his brothers fighting World War II. Listen to the play performed by experienced actors, and when it's finished, help the playwright with a short questionnaire on comments, criticisms, and suggestions for revision as Theatricks by Starlight brings this story from the page to the stage. E-mail me at TbStarlight@gmail.com for more information on the Playwright Unit. Next week, I bring you Episode 4 of “The Witch King’s Sword.” Thanks for reading.

-Paul
Printisbetter.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment