Saturday, May 29, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: I,


Read, "I," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

"I," is a repost of the first Laugh at Yourself story. If you've already read this one, go look at The Vampire of Doom City instead. For the record, I did not write any of the graffiti in the photos. If you're here with me in Binghamton, you probably recognize some of the scenes or names mentioned. To the best of my knowledge, there is no truth to any statements made in the graffiti, and my story is fiction. The Vampire of Doom City ends 6/15 at regularcrazy.blogspot.com. Next week I'm posting the first part of a play I wrote called, "Danglehorn."

With my ladyfriend momentarily done with college, we've spent much of the week making up for lost time. We've been hunted by dinosaurs, robbed by raccoons, planted a garden, discovered a discarded yacht in a highway median, performed an archeological dig in a woodland dump, painted the kitchen, and tried to befriend a baby woodchuck that bit both of us and ran away. I only have a few pictures to show for, so you'll have to take our word for it. Dinosaur purists will take note that there is no such thing as Brontosaurus. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment