Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Read “The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates” and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Print is Better doesn’t have any of the fun and informative easter eggs I normally include, because I’ve said goodbye to city life and moved back to the country. The Internet man has apparently seen too many Friday the 13th's, and I'm still waiting for a connection. Still waiting on the Internet fairy to find the new house. That's why I've been half-assing the last few Print is Betters and reusing old images. If you read this through the Facebook group, you don't get the links or images anyway. An 11pm knock doesn't mean people looking for the deaf-mute crack dealer that had my apartment before me, it's a tech from the electric company on good conscience checking on the problem we'd called in to make sure nothing was dangerous. I hope you have that culture shock some day He repeatedly told me, “You won’t be charged, the dispatcher just couldn’t sleep thinking something could happen!” Now the lights don’t turn off in my bathroom at random.

I do still have a city zip code, so if you’re here with me in Binghamton, the weather has broken! There hasn’t been snow in days, so get out of your house while it lasts! By the end of the week you can put on your headphones, take a walk at Otsiningo Park and listen to my debut reviewing horror flicks on the Original Geeks Podcast. I’m setting my sights on a high for the first installment, telling you what I thought of A Nightmare on Elm Street. This isn’t quite as good as my life dream of writing a Friday the 13th, but I will be covering the “Camp Blood, Friday the 30th” convention for the show this summer. If you’re not able to get to Dallas for a swim in the lake with the original Jason Voorhees, I’ll make sure to give you total coverage. “Dr. Dendrobates” wrapped up on Tuesday, I hope you enjoyed it. “The Vampire of Doom City” is coming to a close next month at regularcrazy.blogspot.com. The next story is called “The Ice Factory,” and starts 10/10/10. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment