Thursday, October 29, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Great World Leader

Visit Laugh at Yourself First for "The Great World Leader" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Due to the malignancy of my machine, Print is Better has no cover this week. Those of you reading the text-only version miss the full PiB experience. On the blog you get exciting images and fun links offering learning opportunities to accompany the text. You can also have it delivered to you by writing to TbStarlight@gmail.com. My PC won't turn on, leaving me in lap-top-land, so I can't finish the Halloween photo I found this week. Thankfully, the cover for the Great World Leader was already complete. This week, we finish Act II, and I'm making you sit through a week of my wierd experimental poetry before I start Act III.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, we at least have perfect weather for Halloween. With our crumbling edifices and broken sidewalks, you can sometimes only tell people live here from the trails of broken glass. It's been some years since I spent these days with windows down and the Misfits at full blast for all to enjoy, but the smell of leaves still hits me in the back of the nose every time I step outside. This week I visited Daddybones and Jinxx on the Original Geeks Podcast to read them my favorite selections from "Nuge For Prez." Thanks to everyone who came out last night to hear me read "Lair of the Snow Sasquatch" at the Art Mission. Still no news on Keisha Roman. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment