Friday, October 23, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Great World Leader



Visit Laugh at Yourself First for "The Great World Leader," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

There's a special Halloween cover for Print is Better this week. The picture celebrates my swim with the real Jason Voorhees this summer at Camp Blood. I ordered my Platinum tickets this week that will hopefully also see me hanging with Kane Hodder and Cannibal Corpse. I my have mentioned my penchant for nerding when it comes to Friday the 13th. This week's Laugh at Yourself continues Act II of The Great World Leader.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, you can come hear my short story, "Lair of the Snow Sasquatch" read live at the Art Mission theater on Halloween. Myself and other members of the Playwright Unit will be telling horror stories before "White Zombie," starring Bela Lugosi (and not directed by Rob Zombie), and "The Terror," starring Boris Karloff and a very young Jack Nickolson, much the Kevin Bacon of his time. Seating and stories start at 7:30, and the movies begin at 8 on Halloween night. Visit artmission.org for more information. It's been nearly a month with no news on Keisha Roman that Google can find. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment