Saturday, March 27, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates, Act 2


Read "The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

I'm the type of person who gets my news from 2-week-old episodes of The Daily Show, and forteantimes.com. The rest comes from walking past newspaper boxes, and whatever is on TV at Wegman's, so I knew it was truly momentous when I heard within minutes that Mr. Obama took time off the private jet to deliver on some of those promises he used to make us like him about a year and a half ago. George Walker (Texas Ranger) may have been despicable, but look how well his plans were coming together by this time in his Presidency. That's a conspiracy theory joke for anyone who got the forteantimes reference. To celebrate this fantastic step forward, Rush Limbaugh has agreed to leave the country. Maybe he'll convince other insufferable journalistic jesters like Glenn Beck and Nancy Grace to accompany him.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, it appears Spring has sprung. We still get a week in the freezer for every sunny day, but snow hasn't kept a toe-hold in two weeks. I've needed as much sunshine as I can get these days. Monday, 3/29 I'll be on WSKG at noon, talking with Gregory Keeler about Man-In-Sea, my new book which will be released April 16th with a reading at the ART Misson Theater. The book will also be available online at lulu.com/tbstarlight. All proceeds are going to create a scholarship in my brother's name, so there will not be a free version of this book. I'm finishing the new Witch King's Sword for next week, and "The Vampire of Doom City" is updated daily at regularcrazy.blogspot.com. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment