Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates


Read "The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Thursday morning, my younger brother, Matthew, lost his battle with brain cancer. My brother was the king of laughing at himself first, and at the world around him, and I believe he would want us to be finding the bright side. Through this horrible two year ordeal, family and friends that have not seen each other in years have been reunited to let Matthew know how many lives he touched in the scant few years he had. If nothing else, that had to make him happy. Thank you all for the outpouring of concern and good will you've given me and my family in this difficult time. If you're here with me in Binghamton, the benefit I'd organized for him April 16th will go on as planned to set up a scholarship in Matthew's name.

Dr. Dendrobates Act II was thankfully complete, and I didn't need to delay. The scenes will be posted each day until March 25th, and Act III will follow in April. I hope you're enjoying. "The Vampire of Doom City," also continues daily at regularcrazy.blogspot.com. March 15th, the last main character will be revealed. Do you know the story yet? Let me know at TbStarlight@gmail.com. Thanks for reading.

Matthew Steven Juser 10/4/1981-3/11/2010
Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment