Saturday, February 20, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates


Read "The Unbearable Experimentation of the Insidious Dr. Dendrobates" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

If you're here with me in Binghamton, come see VOTE NUGE this week. I'll be performing every night at 7:15 at the ART Mission Theater. The show is free with movie admission, and this week they are playing "A Single Man" and "Young Victoria." Both are fantastic.

When I was a kid, I read and re-read a series of books called "Time Machine," where you jumped around the timeline for apparently no other reason than to keep yourself from screwing up the timeline by jumping around and messing with things. I tended to be a cataclysm that brought about the end of the dinosaurs much too early. "The Vampire of Doom City" is like a choose-your-own adventure for grownups. I give you the details, but leave you to put them together. I started a contest this week to win the print edition. All you need to do is tell me the story. The last main character will be revealed March 15th. You can read it at regularcrazy.blogspot.com. I hope you're enjoying Dr. Dendrobates. Thanks for reading.

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment