Saturday, August 15, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Witch King's Sword


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for The Witch King’s Sword, and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

This week I have the newest installment of my ongoing sword and sorcery novel, “The Witch King’s Sword.” In this episode, Valentine and Chloe must escape the trolls that have captured them in Wicked City. They are rescued by a finely dressed troll named Erby who may or may not have their best interests in mind. The next installment will be up on Laugh at Yourself on September 19th. Next week is a story called “Angel Dressed in Black,” following the life of Zoe West of Dollars Per Hour. If you haven’t read Dollars Per Hour yet, feel free to download it at no cost at lulu.com/tbstarlight. I’ll give you much thanks if you purchase a print copy.

If you’re here with me in Binghamton, you’re probably happy summer has finally arrived. My apartment has been crudely converted into an oven capable of baking an entire cow in seconds. Cats lay sprawled before the fans, glassy eyes begging for me to provide air circulation. Thankfully, the Day Job has me on tour. This week I watched a meteor shower over the Adirondacks. Try doing that from your cubicle. Regardless, my bed at home will always be softer than any hotel, and my hallways don’t have that rotten trapped air-conditioner smell. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment