Monday, August 2, 2010


Next week, read "The Salvation Shark," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

It's a big, stupid world folks, and thankfully I'm here to tell you about it. Way back, when I was a young'n in the tenth grade, I swore I'd be the one to marry Chelsea Clinton. Some even claimed my claimed my first girlfriend's nose resembled that of then First Daughter. I suppose after this weekend, I should let that candle burn out, but if Chels happens read this, know you can call me any time. I don't think my current ladyfriend reads Print is Better, so we have this safe public discourse as long as no one spoils my secret.

I didn't mail out PiB last week, because the day after I posted, the organizers of Camp Blood: Friday the 30th, agreed to pay the costs of transferring my plane ticket to the revised date, May 12th-15th. Thank you to everyone that offered their help, but I will no longer be in Texas next week. Readers in Oswego can find Laugh at Yourself First bookmarks at stores around downtown, and my book, NUGE FOR PREZ at River's End Books. If you're here with me in Binghamton, I will be reading in KNOW Theater's First Friday event this week. That same day, "The Salvation Shark" will debut on Laugh at Yourself First. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment