Saturday, July 24, 2010

Original Geeks Podcast: Episode 75


My new novel, The Salvation Shark starts next week on Laugh at Yourself First, so I'm not posting a story this week. New chapters will be posted every Monday and Friday. If that's not enough, listen to my review of PREDATORS on Episode 75 of the Original Geeks Podcast. If you've been listening to the show, you were then eagerly awaiting my review of Camp Blood: Friday the 30th in Dallas, TX August 12-15. Two weeks before the event, after probably 75% of the attendees had already booked hotel rooms and paid for airline tickets, the event has been moved to May 13th, which technically would be Friday the 31st.

Being 2 of those 75%, we either lose $400 each for plane tickets, reschedule our flights any time in the next year, but pay additional fees, or go to Texas anyway. Luckily, we have a friend Brett Tribe, in Austin, which I hear is much cooler than Dallas anyway. I've driven through both but never stopped. Kevin and I are looking for a show. We don't care about being paid, but we won't turn down anything you offer. We would appreciate the opportunity to perform, and maybe sell a few books and CD's. Kevin plays bass in Swath, and Dance-A-Tron. printisbetter.blogspot.com has links to both bands. Kevin and I used to perform as Lament Configuration about a decade ago, that I'm sure you saw if you were here with me in Binghamton. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment