Sunday, July 11, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: The Witch King's Sword

Read "The Witch King's Sword, Episode 10" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Thank you to all the people who came out Saturday to the spaghetti dinner at the East Maine Fire Department. Wherever my brother is now, I hope he's proud that so many people were there to put in the work and make sure his name continues to help people, just as he did when he was alive. We met our goals, and the money raised should be enough to cover the legal fees associated with incorporating as a not-for-profit organization. As a result, I'm exhausted, and I hope you'll forgive me for being short on words. I've been letting these things run a little long the last few weeks. Episode 10 of "The Witch King's Sword" introduces two characters I've been writing about since high school, but unless you're name is Roland Balazar, there is a fairly good chance you've never read any of those stories. Thank you also to the person at the Art Mission, who said "Nice Pics" under the place I wrote 'printisbetter.blogspot.com' in purple chalk on the bathroom wall. I'm skipping a picture again this week, mainly because I don't want to touch a camera when I punch out from the Day Job. I'll make it up next week, I promise. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment