Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Laugh at Yourself First: The Salvation Shark, Chapter 43


Read "The Salvation Shark" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

It's a sad day, ladies and gentlemen, but one I always knew would arrive. After 2 years of updates, this may be the last email sent from the Laugh at Yourself First FaceBook group. Granted, it's probably the result of people like me, who clutter you inbox each week (or two) with inane diatribes about my whacko political views or stories from the strange place I live. The old groups are going the way of the dinosaur, and if I choose to continue, I will need to start with new members that I can't email when you rejoin.

That is all the better for you, because if you read this from your email, you miss all the images and easter eggs I include on the blog for your additional edutainment. Apparently one time the Wikipedia page for Party Mayor Matt Ryan of Binghamton stated his private dream was to get drunk and punch a Brontosaurus in the face. Everyone knows there is no such thing as Brontosaurus!

If you're here with me in Binghamton, you can find my books and posters at RiverRead Books, and other stores and cafes around town. If you can't travel here by car, I'd be happy to send some to you. Don't want to give your address to some crazy kid in Upstate, NY? Send me the address of your local bookstore and I will mail to them instead. My copy of the Salvation Shark arrived this week, and I couldn't be happier, and I am looking for stores to carry it. As always, Laugh at Yourself First is updated weekly. Becki and Lazarus arrive in New York City this week in The Salvation Shark. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com


By the way, I thought I was making up the word 'edu-tainment' when I wrote it. Let the record show I am not responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment