Friday, May 27, 2011

Laugh at Yourself First: Here in This Sorrow, Chapter 4


Read Here in This Sorrow, and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

The world didn't end. Anytime I'm convinced an event will not occur, there is a sure-fire chance it will, so I was significantly worried. Ten years ago, I counted coins for a vending company and worked with a member of the cult, who lamented he'd never see the Alaska quarter. That's when I knew the jig was up on this Apocalypse. You have to admire the ingenuity, renting bill-boards and RV's to spread the message. I was surprised you even heard of it. Unfortunately, Campy didn't learn the mistakes of "Bob," and reading the date upside down on the Napkin. The actual end of the world took place November 5th, 520AD, but possibly BC.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, you've known for some time that time is already over. Our windows are boarded, our sidewalks are broken, and our floors are collapsing underneath us. Don't worry, rest of the world, you learn to live with it. You have to make the best of your situation. I received my script last night for The Demon Messenger, by D A Bush. We are shooting next month, with expectations to have the movie ready by Halloween. The movie also features Marquis of the horror band Others and HORROR-PUNKS.com. H-P published "Tales of Madness & the Macabre," featuring my short story, "K'Tloo." You may think I've gone book-crazy, and maybe you're right. I'm putting the finishing touches on bringing Laugh at Yourself First to paper, which will be followed by the second half of The Salvation Shark. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment