Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: The Witch King's Sword, Episode 12


Read “The Witch King’s Sword,” and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Jingle bells. It took me a couple weeks to write this, because I’ve been more of a grinch than usual this year, and I’ve been trying to not take it out on anyone. It took me this long to cram all of my whining into one single, manageable sentence I’ve already tricked you into reading. Take that, sucker. In retrospect, this would have been a great year had it not been overshadowed by the single worst event I’ve had to experience in my life. GWAR Christmas carols and LIFE narrated by David Attenborough instead of Oprah helped to make the holidays a little brighter.

I hope it brightens your days that Laugh at Yourself First is two years old now. I’m celebrating with the final Episode of the Witch King’s Sword, in which Hook reaches Doom City, and the Dark Man leads Valentine and Chloe away from the pursuing Glithvals. All 12 will recap from January 1st-12th in case you've missed anything. The Salvation Shark resumes 1/14. I’m putting the finishing touches on a story called, “K’Tloo.” For certain people, I don’t need to say any more. The rest will understand. If you’re here with me in Binghamton, stay inside. It’s cold. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment