Sunday, December 5, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: Here in This Sorrow


Read "Here in This Sorrow," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

I've been so busy planning for my Man-In-Sea show this past weekend that I entirely forgot to mention I had something new for December. Not 'new,' exactly. Here in this Sorrow was my first novel, and until recently was available through printisbetter books. If you've read the story already, don't fret. This version is in HIGH DEFINITION!! If high school was tough for you, and/or you devoted yourself to the Misfits, Here in this Sorrow is the book for you. Chapter 1 runs until December 15th, and the end of The Witch King's Sword, Book 2 posts Christmas Eve. The Salvation Shark, Here in this Sorrow, Witch King, and a lot more resume in 2011.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, I went to Boston this weekend. The ladyfriend and I attended Bazaar Bizarre at the Cyclotron and saw many handmade (not homemade) items eagerly purchased by hipsters. Johnny Spaceman and his theramin were not present this year, but I did meet some cool writers from the Boston Comics Roundtable. Then, we ascended the cold and rundown stairs leading to My Thai Vegan Cafe in Chinatown to eat something that looked no different than the shrimp they put on Sushi at the grocery story. On the way, we stumbled on a Banksy in a back alley. We drove home into a snowstorm that hasn't let up since. I put in a request to skip winter this year, but nobody listens to me. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment