Monday, June 28, 2010

Laugh at Yourself First: AIN SOPH


Read "AIN SOPH" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

The Day Job has had me on heavy touring through small towns and motor lodges with spotty Internet service, so there hasn't been much time to keep up on my blogging. I hope I haven't ruined anyone's weekend plans. I'm reposting AIN SOPH for these two weeks because last week, while I was huddled under a plastic tarp with my coworkers trying to shield our campfire from the rain somewhere in the middle of the Adirondack Mountains, I typed the last pages of a sequel before the battery on my laptop expired. We couldn't find Higgins the next morning, but there were bear tracks all around the muddy clearing the company considered "accommodations." I won't even tell you about the continental breakfast. This is the revised version of the story that was in NUGE FOR PREZ.

If you are here with me in Binghamton, I hope you'll join me at the spaghetti dinner to raise money for my brother's scholarship fund. It's going from 1-5pm July 10th at the East Maine Volunteer Fire Department, 847 East Maine Rd. There will be food, music, and prizes donated from local businesses including free golf lessons, oil changes, and KGB fm. The first twenty families through the door receive a copy of my book, Man-In-Sea. If you are not one of them, you can buy your own at lulu.com/tbstarlight. All proceeds from book sales benefit the Matthew Juser Memorial Scholarship. My next novel, the Salvation Shark starts 8/6 at Laugh at Yourself First. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment