Sunday, September 13, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Witch King's Sword


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for "The Witch King's Sword," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

I have yet to hear back from Dave Martin, who correctly identified Edwin A. Link Jr. in my contest two weeks ago. If he doesn't contact me by the end of the week, I'll be posting a new contest to win one of my last two copies of "O.J. Killed Elvis #6," where my short story, "The Tragedy of Dolouz," was first published. Only one person can win, but if you scroll back a few weeks, you can read a revised and improved version of the story on Laugh at Yourself First.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, you may have witnessed the mayoral debate and prelude to the Democratic primary this Tuesday. I wasn't there, but reliable sources seemed to suggest that the reigning Mayor Ryan soundly trounced his opponent, then ripped off his shirt and screamed, "BODYSHOTS!!" This follows an event last week where the martini mouthed mayor staggered up to his opponent on the sidewalk, screaming obscenities until he was pulled off by the police. That didn't cost him the election last time, and we're confident this year will be a repeat. If I don't vote for Ted Nugent, I'll probably vote for Mayor Ryan a second time, because he's still the least scariest option.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment