Saturday, September 19, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: The Great World Leader


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for "The Great World Leader" and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry from Paul Juser
pauljuser.blogspot.com

The Day Job has been running me ragged this week. Mix in a word processor crash with some personal tragedies I'd rather not discuss, and I thought I'd miss Laugh at Yourself First for the first week since it started. However, at the special request of my good friends in Swath, I powered through to finish the first installment of "The Great World Leader."

If you're here with me in Binghamton, I'm not with you very much right now. Some days I'm only home long enough to go to bed and get up to go to work. I'm close to including my time spent dreaming about work in my expense reports. "The Great World Leader" is a 9-part story that you will be seeing much of until my schedule evens out to include some writing time. In the mean time, I hope you'll go see a new play from my mentor, Judith Present. "War: What's It For?" is playing this weekend and next weekend at the Capitol Theater in Hancock, NY. I don't have a day off to see it until the very last show, so don't give me any spoilers on the ending. Thanks for reading.

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment