Thursday, March 26, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: "Mercy Seat"


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for "Mercy Seat," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry by Paul Juser.
Justify Full
Congratulations, folks, we made it to Friday. This week, I have for you a short play, "Mercy Seat," about the arrest of the Knights Templar. This historic event has been the root of countless conspiracy theories. I don't think I believe in the conspiracies, or the aliens anymore, but I still hold a candle for Sasquatch. Next week I have a short story in photos, called "Regular Crazy."

If you're here with me in Binghamton, you're probably jumping at every opportunity to break from the computer screen and enjoy any scrap of sunshine before it passes. First, print off "Mercy Seat," then visit the bike wizards at Chenango Point Cycles. They helped get me moving again this week. I give you express permission to print any of these stories to read in parks, or outdoor cafes, or any place you can get some natural light. Advise your friends. Don't forget "Dollars Per Hour." Thanks for reading.

-Paul
pauljuser.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment