Thursday, March 19, 2009

Laugh at Yourself First: AIN SOPH, Part II


Visit Laugh at Yourself First for AIN SOPH and more prose, script, and very little poetry by Paul Juser.
http://pauljuser.blogspot.com

With great pleasure I present the conclusion of my short story, AIN SOPH. I hope you’ve enjoyed this story and the road leading up to it as much as I have. I had the distinct pleasure this week of hearing Part 2 read by WSKG's Bill Snyder. If you’re here with me in Binghamton, you’ll recognize Bill as the voice of Classical music from 10-1 weekdays at 89.3fm or at wskg.org. Bill has a voice perfect for Kurt Vonnegut, a voice I hope I captured in the writing of this story. Next week, I have a short one-act play about the arrest of Jacques de Molay, entitled “Mercy Seat.”

I’ve added more “DEAR SIRS,” to the Print is Better blog. These letters address Ralph Nader as a conscience vote, an appeal for George W. Bush to live up to his promises, and advice for Ronald Reagan to knock on wood. Click each picture to enlarge and read. Next week I will have more DEAR SIRS, as well as “The Anniversary Present,” by Marty Murray.

Until then, have a good week. I hope you do something satisfying. Keep in mind you can find Dollars Per Hour by clicking the name. Remember, print is better to read, so feel free to print any of these pieces for yourself. You'll be helping me if you pass the story along when you're done. Thanks for reading.

Paul
Print is Better
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment