Thursday, June 30, 2011

printisbetter 2


Read "The Salvation Shark," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

I've been lax on writing printisbetter the last month or so, but only because all of my free time has been going into the website. The official launch is July 10th, but you can go sneak a peek right now. If you're here with me in Binghamton, that is only a day after my show, "How to Win at Bowling," by the ART Mission Playwright Group. You can find more information about that show, and a picture of a giant gnome, if you visit www.printisbetter.com. If you come to First Friday, look for me passing out the first flyers and posters to carry the name, www.printisbetter.com. If you can't make it, drop me a line and I'll send them to you or your local bookstore along with any other promo schwag I've got laying around my desk.

My new short story collection, Water Under Attack is in the final stages of review. It arrives on the heels of a moratorium in New York State that expires July 1st. Governor Cuomo got into office cuddling with clean water people, but as that clock form the Iron Maiden song continues counting, Cuomo won't take sides. Albany corruption is the family business for this man, and he wants to squeeze whatever dollars he can from whichever side will pay more. The Obamas, Bushes, Cuomos and bin Ladens are all cut from the same mold, career politicians with no regard to the lives lost to their blunders. Come get a look at New York while you can, our motto won't be "I Love New York" much longer. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
www.printisbetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment