Monday, April 25, 2011

Laugh at Yourself First: The Salvation Shark


Read, "The Salvation Shark," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Last month, I offered readers a free Salvation Shark poster for reading Chapter 40. I didn't exactly follow up to make sure, and there was no written exam to prove anyone read or absorbed the text I posted. I'm sure some people just said, "Oh! Free poster," and abused my generosity. Others were wary, and who can blame them? Today I say I'm giving out free posters, tomorrow I'm on your doorstep with an axe. I wouldn't send me my address either. To the best of my knowledge however, everyone that sent me their address is still alive, and if they are not, I had nothing to do with it.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, it's easy enough to find one of these posters without divulging any sensitive material to me. Not only does RiverRead Books carry my books, but I leave bookmarks and flyers there as well. You can also pull one off a wall or bulletin board, I usually leave extra. If you are elsewhere in the US, I have a solution for you as well. Send me the address of your bookstore, and I will send a poster with your name on it. You don't care if I show up on their doorstep, they always give you a hard time when you ask for more half & half with your coffee. The first Salvation Shark hardcover should be ready by the end of the month. Thanks for reading.

-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment