Thursday, March 17, 2011

Laugh at Yourself First: The Salvation Shark


Read "The Salvation Shark," and more short fiction, scripts, and very little poetry at Laugh at Yourself First.
pauljuser.blogspot.com

Listeners to the Original Geeks Podcast already heard my big news this week. While I have yet to set a date starting in April, I am releasing The Salvation Shark in two hardcover volumes. followed by a full paperback edition. Chapters will continue posting at Laugh at Yourself First through December, so you can still read the entire book for free. I have a few contests and give-aways planned, starting right now with my Facebook friends. Everyone that "attends" the posting of Chapter 40 will receive a Salvation Shark poster.

If you're here with me in Binghamton, you might have been there with me in 1994 when I slam danced for the first time at the Tazmanian Embassy. If you weren't, I was 16-years-old, the Taz was a coke bar on the South Side, and the band was Abalienation. If none of this rings a bell, come to Fitzie's Irish Pub this Friday evening to see "A Trillion Lives." The other kids in the pit that night have reunited to pay tribute, doing an hour of such Abail classics "Punk 'Till I Die," "Are You A Nazi?!?!" and "Tax Bullets Not Beer." This is before Greenday ruined everything, and music was still fast, loud, and under-produced. There will most certainly be a pogo party with all my friends. If you want to see this old punk throw his back when I have to be at the Day Job at 4am, come to Fitzies for A Trillion Lives. Thanks for reading.

-Paul
printisbetter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment